The M/V Deep Obsession was custom built for diving. Here are some of her features:
- 40-foot vessel powered by a 325hp Caterpillar diesel engine.
- Flying bridge with two VHF radios, Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB), Global Positioning System (GPS), depth finder, and stereo.
- Spacious deck and forward bow provide room for 36 persons (crew + passengers)
- USCG certified for 24 persons which allows for up to 20 guests on our private charters. We typically limit our “regular” trips to 15 or fewer divers for even more comfort.
- Spacious custom aluminum tank racks to accommodate any size SCUBA tanks, including doubles and re-breathers.
- Custom built dive platform with ladder and handrails for easy entry and exit.
- Fresh (HOT) water shower with soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Head (toilet)
- Fresh water rinse tank for cameras.
- Complimentary snacks, fresh fruit, and refreshments.
Safety equipment: DAN Oxygen Kit, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and fully stocked First Aid kit.